Monday, June 8, 2009

Blog #6

McLean County. Let's start of with saying that "Carina" World only includes; Lake County, Michoacan (Mexico), Orange County (California), and absolutely nothing else. I had never been interested in the historical/political aspect of any community except for Mexico, and not even all of it, just El Cobrero, Michoacan, which is my home town. Our home town is so small that any little decision effects us greatly, even though I'm only over there about 4 months a year.

When it comes to the polotics or history of Lake County I know nothing except that the street I grew up on was considered the "highway" about for ever many years ago, and is now Oakdale "AVE" meaning a very small street.

With that being said, I know absolutely nothing about McLean County aside from the fact Bloomington and Normal (I think) are all part of it, that it has not NEVER been very diverse, and that Main streat is the most unfriendly street around. I also know that, as of now, it has at least ONE democrat on board.... Erik Rankin.

No comments:

Post a Comment